LoadRan - Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoadRan - Eclipse

Episode 6 Season 2

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to LoadRAN Online. Never Go Back to you WORD and Never GIVE UP [LoadRAN Online]. Keep Supporting Thank you and Happy Gaming to all.
Poll
What Class & School are you belong.
Swordman
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap26%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 105 ]
Shaman
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap5%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 21 ]
Brawler
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap10%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 39 ]
Archer
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap19%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 76 ]
Phoenix
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap17%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 67 ]
Sacreg Gate
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap12%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 48 ]
Mystik Peak
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap11%[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 399
LoadNetwork Gaming

[STAFF] LoadRAN

Team Tigas

TEARHEAR18
Mr`nHeLy
TEDDY
NEVERMIND

Never Go Back To Your "WORD" and Never "GIVE UP"

Voting Site

Ran Online Servers
Ran Online Free server
Ran Online Top 100
load

Top 100 Ran Online sites

Top posters
tearhear18 (194)
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_voting_bar[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
naitsirhc (194)
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_voting_bar[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
Jhay (177)
Mr`nHeLy (147)
Azahel (140)
GM-cris_babe (86)
mielasther (74)
Loader24 (59)
clickme005@yahoo.com (44)
marjorie28 (40)
Latest topics
» [INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations
[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm by Mr`nHeLy

[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr`nHeLy
(¯`·._.·[01]·._.·´¯)
(¯`·._.·[01]·._.·´¯)
Mr`nHeLy

[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations   [INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at LoadRan Online Server.
2. Do not post UPPERCASE or large fonts. It seems offensive and informal type of posting.
3. Do not create posts with just smileys.
4. Do not post two or more times in a row. If you have something to add to your last post then simply edit it.
This may be waived if the contents of your post are too much to be allowed in a single post.
5. Do not recreate the same thread, once is enough, if so use the report post button.
6. Do not spam. Excessive spamming will be punished.
7. Do not use tags improperly.
8. Do not use excessive foul language.
9. Do not use [Pres.] [GM], [Admin] or [Mod] tags. These are reserved for Moderators, Game Moderators, and Administrator.
10. Do not continue a locked thread.
11. Advertising outside sources is not permitted. If you wish to advertise your site, post in the correct section.
If you wish to talk about a site, speak to a moderator first.
12. Do not ask questions which are already answered in other threads. Use the search function as much as possible.
13. Do not beg. If you are too lazy to help yourself then others will be too lazy to help you.
14. This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation. If a staff member suspects the translation is inaccurate your entire post may be deleted.
15. Do not post programs or materials that give unfair advantages. These include bots, trainers, and hacks.
16. Do not bring grudges with people you know elsewhere onto LoadRan Online Server.
17. Do not try to irritate people.
18. Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.
19. Do not create a new account if your current account is banned.
If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.
20. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not.
As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.

Signatures, Avatars, and Users Titles

Avatar should be limited to 200 pixels in height and 150 pixels in width.
Signature should be limited to 320 pixels in height and 240 pixels in width.
If images are used they should be no more than 400kB in size.
Advertising outside sources is not allowed. You may however link to the threads of valid advertisements on LoadRan Online Server.
Also please be aware that all of the forum rules also applies to your signature, avatar, and user title.

=================================================

These rules are subject to change.

Breaking these rules will lead to your content being edited/ deleted and possible warn given.
3 warnings will lead to a temporary ban and 5 will lead to a permanent ban.
Depending on the circumstance a permanent ban maybe given at any time.

Regards,

Red Team
Back to top Go down
https://ran-united.forumotion.com

[INFO] Forum Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LoadRan - Eclipse :: Main Lobby ( Restricted Access ) :: Forum Rules and Regulation-
Jump to: